Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Temporary hiatus

The blog isn't dead. I've just been distracted. I don't know how frequent updates are going to be for a while, but I intend to get back into the swing of things once the DC Adventures RPG becomes available and I can start statting up some characters.

Until then, I really do intend to finally rewatch Sky High and post about it, and maybe just some random posts trying to collate the data so far. It's not helping, though, that Shout Factory just released a DVD box set of "Tales of the Gold Monkey."

1 comment:

  1. Oh. I loved "Tales of the Gold Monkey," and may have to see about getting that box set, m'self. I was actually thinking about statting some of the characters from "Sky High" using PDQ's "Truth & Justice" just to see if it could be done. In any case, I have been really tickled with what you have so far, and I am looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

    ReplyDelete